Monday 29 September 2014

'Hare' series linocuts on paperclay


People who came to the 'Illusions' exhibition at Inner City Clayworkers in March would have seen linocut hares printed onto my very fine bonechina paperclay sheets.

These linocuts are from Netherlands printmaker and mixed media artist Ilse Versluijs who spent 3 months last August as a resident of the Armory Art Studios in Sydney Olympic Park where I have my studio space.

Ilse has a wonderfully energetic and spontaneous lino cutting style and allowed me to experiment with the 'Hare' series of linos I fell in love with. I have a large, prized lino of vines Ilse has loaned me waiting to be made into an illuminated lamp series....much experimentation needed but results to be posted asap.

Ilse's work can be found at: www.facebook.com/ilse.versluijs.3
 











1 comment:

  1. Permit me to introduce you to LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service
    (60 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 0BH, UK)
    lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

    ReplyDelete