Tuesday 16 October 2012

Port Hacking Potters competition photos

The Port Hacking Potters have uploaded all their photos of the winners of the Port hacking Potters 47th National Competion 2012  on their blogsite.Yes......am very pleased as it was my very first competition and my entry is the winner of Category 4 'Paperclay' ....and it still makes me smile!!!!   Am hoping to get to Cronulla in December and join my new 'favourite' group as a member.  

I have not been part of a ceramics group for a while and I liked the discussions and education that being around other potters can bring. 

The photo below shows my son and I looking at one of the winning entries. 


The link below goes through to the PHP blogsite for all the photos and group information.


http://www.porthackingpotters.blogspot.com.au/p/port-hacking-potters-47th-national.html



No comments:

Post a Comment